The service allows owners of vacant industrial areas in Moscow to submit an online application for placing the information in the industrial site register in order to attract production tenants.
Site information will be posted on the Moscow Investment Portal for external users, and specialists of the Moscow City Industrial Development Agency will take it into account when preparing localization proposals for industrial enterprises that have applied to select an industrial site.
The following steps are required to be included in the register:
1. Submit an application for inclusion in the register;
2. Provide requested materials for site verification - agency specialist will contact and advise you;
3. Conduct a site demonstration;
4. Receive a positive decision on inclusion in the register;
5. Provide up-to-date information on space availability at least once a quarter.