How to obtain a land plot development plan
- Through a legal representative
- On the website
- In person
- Request for provision of the public service (original);
- Applicant ID (copy);
- Documents verifying (establishing) the rights of the applicant to the land plot (notorised copy);
- Document confirming the powers of the representative to act on behalf of the applicant (copy).
- Urban Planning Code of the City of Moscow No. 28 dated 25 June 2008.
- On the Procedure for Preparation, Approval and Issue of Land Plot Development Plans No. 229- PP dated 24 November 2011 Administrative Regulations.
- Urban Planning Code of the Russian Federation No. 190- FZ dated 29 December 2004.
Triumfalnaya Square, 1, Moscow
8:30 to 16:30 (Monday to Thursday)
8:30 to 15:00 (Friday)
- Legal entities