Provision of the public service may not exceed 10 days.
- In person
- Through a legal representative
- Urban Planning Code of the Russian Federation dated 29 December 2004 No. FZ. Code dated 24 December 2004;
- Resolution by the Moscow City Government dated 17 April 2012 No. 145- PP (as edited on 17 November 2015) "On Approving Administrative Regulations for provision of Public Services of the city of Moscow 'Issue of Construction Permits' and 'Issue of Permits for theFacility Start- up'" No. 145- PP. Administrative Regulations dated 17 April 2012, Administrative Regulations;
- Decree of the Ministry of Construction, Housing and Utilities of the Russian Federation dated 19 February 2015 No 117 pr "On Approving the Forms for Construction Permits and Forms for Facility Start- up Permits" (Registered with the Justice Ministry of Russia on 9 April 2015 No. 36782) No. 117/PR. Decree dated 19 February 2015, a regulatory legal act directly regulating provision of the publiс service;
- Urban Planning Code of Moscow No. 28. Law dated 25 June 2008, a regulatory legal act directly regulating provision of the public service.
Pyatnitskaya St., 21, Bld. 2 , Moscow Opening hours:
from Monday to Thursday: from 9:00 to 12:00, from 13:00 to 16:00;
on Friday: from 9:00 to 12:00, from 13:00 to 15:00.
- Legal entities