The general timeframe for provision of the public service may not exceed 35 business days.
- In person
- By post
- Through a legal representative
- Federal Law "On Organising Provision of State and Municipal Services" No. 210- FZ. Law dated 27 July 2010;
- Resolution by the Moscow City Government "On Provision of State and Municipal Services in the City of Moscow No. 546- PP. Resolution dated 15 November 2011;
- Civil Code of the Russian Federation (Part 1) No. 51- FZ. Code dated 30 November 1994;
- Civil Code of the Russian Federation (Part 2) No. 14- FZ. Code dated 26 January 1996;
- Resolution by the Moscow City Government On Approving Administrative Regulations for Provision of Public Services by the City Property Department of Moscow No. 199- PP. Resolution dated 15 May 2012;
- On Approving the Regulations for Management of Non- Residential Facilities Owned by the City of Moscow No. 540- PP. Resolution dated 29 June 2010
- On Protecting Competition No. 135- FZ. Federal Law dated 26 July 2006;
- On State Registration of Real Estate Rights and Transactions No. 122- FZ. Federal Law dated 21 July 1997.
Bakhrushina St., 20, Moscow, 109992 (Paveletskaya Metro).
Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00
- Legal entities
- Sole traders