15 business days
- In person
- Through a legal representative
- Request (application) for provision of the public service (certified copy, 1 copy);
- Entitling documents for real estate facilities, the rights to which are not registered with the Unitied State Register of Rights (working document, 1 copy);
- Copy of the passport of the citizen of the Russian Federation (certified copy, 1 copy);
- Document confirming the powers of the representative of the applicant if the application is submitted by a representative of the applicant (original, 1 counterpart).
- On Cultural Heritage Sites (Monuments of History and Culture) of the Peoples of the Russian Federation No. 73- FZ. Law dated 25 June 2002;
- Resolution by the Moscow City Government dated 17 April 2012 No. 147- PP (as edited on 15 July 2016) "On Approving Administrative Regulations for provision of the Public Service 'Issue of a Cultural Heritage Site Certificate' in Moscow" No. 147- PP. Regulations dated 17 April 2012, Administrative Regulations
Pyatnitskaya St. 21, Bld. 2 , Moscow Opening hours: from Monday to Thursday: from 9:00 to 12:00, from 13:00 to 16:00;
on Friday: from 9:00 to 12:00, from 13:00 to 15:00.
- Legal entities