The Moscow Department for Investment and Industrial Policy, together with the Moscow City Investment Agency, presents the new issue of the monthly Moscow Investment Digest.
- Under the concession, the investor will build the first school in Moscow
- Since the beginning of the year, investors in the capital have submitted three initiatives on the implementation of PPP projects
- The investment threshold has been lowered when concluding agreements on the protection and promotion of capital investments
- The city provided benefits to developers for RUB 12.5 bn
- Moscow has announced the second auction for the integrated development of the territory of the former industrial zone
The full version of the Moscow Investment Digest, as well as an archive of past issues, is available at the Press Center of the Moscow Investment Portal.
On the Moscow Investment Portal, you may also subscribe to our monthly digest to your specified email address.