Bolshevichka – Hundred Years of Success
For almost a century now, the enterprise has maintained its brand at a high level and modern technologies and contracts with leading world companies are promoting its continued growth and competitiveness. The Bolshevichka story began back in the 1920s, with the factory starting up in 1929.
One of the first workshops was that manufacturing jackets and trousers, as well as coats. It employed 250 workers. The factory was located on the territory of the Perlovs’ former tea-packing plant. During the war, Bolshevichka produced greatcoats, trench coats and reefer jackets for the Red Army and was then honoured to receive an order to make all the uniforms for the Victory Parade.
Moscow Pharmaceutical Factory
The history of the Moscow Pharmaceutical Factory began in the 1930s. Moscow had a fast-growing demand for medications and pharmacies were cropping up. Mostly, factories produced “galenic” medications (tinctures, extracts, and drops based thereon) derived from medicinal plants: motherwort, valerian root, calendula, eleuthero, etc.