The Moscow Department for Investment and Industrial Policy, together with the Moscow City Investment Agency, presents the new issue of the monthly Moscow Investment Digest.
The main subjects include:
- Moscow became a PPP development leader again
- French Orpea will open a rehabilitation center in Skolkovo
- Four production complexes will be created in Moscow
- More than 37,000 people in Moscow are registered as self-employed in 2019
- A reduced rental rate set for two Moscow companies
- Investor will be able to rent a premise to arrange a kindergarten for RUR 1
The full version of the Moscow Investment Digest, as well as an archive of past issues, is available at the Media section of the Moscow Investment Portal.
On the Moscow Investment Portal, you may also subscribe to our monthly digest to your specified email address.