Financial measures to support entrepreneurs
A subsidy to small and medium-sized enterprises to partially compensate interest on loans
Subsidy to SMEs to partially reimburse interest on loans
Recipients: The SMEs operating as residents of a technopark, including one created as part of Moscow investment priority projects, an industrial park or a technology&innovation special economic zone in Moscow.
Subsidy amount: The Russian Central Bank key rate of the amount paid as interest on loans, but not more than 10 m RUB per three financial years.
Subsidy granting conditions:
- The SME shall comply with the requirements of Federal Law No. 209-FZ dated July 24, 2007.
- The SME (including individual entrepreneurs) shall be registered as a taxpayer in Moscow, and shall be also registered as a legal entity or an individual entrepreneur for at least 6 months before the application date.
- The SME shall have no debts overdue by more than one month in form of taxes, fees and other mandatory payments to the budgets of Russia's budgetary system, as of the subsidy application date.
- The SME shall have no valid Moscow budget financing contracts for the purposes similar to those, for which a subsidy is granted, as of the first day of the month preceding the subsidy application month.
- The entity (including individual entrepreneurs) shall not have a history of violating the contractual obligations secured by the Moscow budget over the last three years as of the subsidy application date.
- As of the application date, the entity shall have a loan agreement concluded with a credit organization.
You can file a subsidy application
At the Moscow Department of Entrepreneurship and City Innovative Development.
To get this kind of subsidy
- Please call: +7 (495) 620-20-00 ext. 114-45/114-46).
- Read the regulatory act: Decree of the Moscow Government No. 741-PP dated October 04, 2017;