At the request of the applicant for issue of a licence, re-issue of licence, and prolongation of a licence, the general timeframe for provision of the public service may not exceed 32 calendar days.
- Through a legal representative
- In person
- The request (application) for provision of the public service (original, one counterpart);
- ID of the head of the legal entity or its representative (original, one counterpart);
- Copies of constituent documents (copies, one counterpart);
- Bank details for payment of stamp duty (receipt for payment, one counterpart); - Documents confirming that the applicant has fixed- site retail facilities and warehouse facilities in ownership, economic management, operational control, or on lease, the time limits of which are determined by agreement and are one year or more (original, one counterpart);
- Document confirming that the applicant has a charter capital (charter fund) in the amount established by the Moscow City Government (original, one counterpart).
Stamp duty - 65,000.0 RUB.
- On Measures to Implement the Regulatory Legal Acts of the Russian Federation in the Sphere of State Regulation of Alcoholic Product Circulation No. 1069- PP. Resolution dated 28 December 2005.
- On State Regulation of the Production and Circulation of Ethyl Alcohol, Alcoholic and Alcohol- Containing Products and on Restricting the Consumption (Drinking) of Alcoholic Products No. 171- FZ. Federal Law dated 22 November 1995, a regulatory legal act directly regulating provision of the public service.
- On Approving Administrative Regulations for Provision of the Public Service "Licensing of Retail Sales of Alcoholic Products" No. 59- PP. Resolution dated 21 February 2012, Administrative Regulations.
8 (495) 777-77-77
Bolshoi Nikolopeskovsky, 15, Bld. 2, Moscow Opening hours: every day from 8:00 to 12:00
and from 12:45 to 17:00 (on Friday from 8:00 to 12:00
and from 12:45 to 15:45).