If you want to submit a question or application:
1. Go to the “Applications/Complaints” section in the User Account.
2. Click on “Submit application”.
3. The unfolding file of the application already contains fields with information provided during registration in the User Account.
- select the “Type of application” to be submitted for consideration;
- designate the “Applicant” to identify the applicant’s form of incorporation;
- add an application description in the “Text of application” field;
- to add additional information to the application, you may use the “Attach file” field.
4. If you choose “Investment Initiative” as the type of application, the additional field “To download a project passport” opens up.
When submitting such applications, you must fill in the Investment Project Passport.
5. Then click on “Submit”.
- Submitted applications will be shown in the User Account in the “Applications/Complaints” section, where you may also track their status.
- Notifications about changes in the status will be emailed to you.