MOSCOW CITY INVESTMENT AGENCY
The Moscow City Investment Agency is a Moscow Government special organization in attracting investments, promoting and implementing city priority projects.
The Agency supports investment projects in the one-stop mode, develops economic and legal conditions for project implementation, implements the action framework in improving the investment climate and act as the operator of the Moscow Investment Portal.
The Moscow City Investment Agency operates in accordance with the international quality standard ISO 9001:2015.
The main activities of the Agency include:
- Support for investors throughout the entire project implementation cycle — from the investment concept to the project’s completion. To this end, the Agency has established offices to support and implement projects in specific investment areas;
- Comprehensive development of legal and economic parameters for the implementation of infrastructure investment projects pursued on a public–private partnership (PPP) basis in order to identify the best pattern for distributing risks and serving the interests of the city and the private partner;
- Bringing investors and leading Russian and international financial organizations and development institutions together in order to use their potential and capabilities to finance and support investment projects;
- Expert support for the Moscow Government in economic policy, state procurement and tariff policy development of the Moscow Investment Portal and functional operation of the official communication channel between business/investors and the Moscow Government (direct hot line);
- Presentation of the investment potential of Moscow in Russia and abroad in various media formats, as well as at exhibitions, forums, conferences, road shows and workshops.